Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Happy New Year

I can hardly believe it's 2016! I have been in business for a little over 5 years and it still amazes me that I get to do something I love for a reason that I love so much...  Jewelry and Swaziland!

First, thank you for an amazing 2015!! It was my best year yet! I was overwhelmed by how many of you return year after year and how so many of you have become friends. It made my day when I received a Christmas card from a customer! I have been privileged to hear so many of your stories and become a part of your life, far beyond simply accessorizing your favorite outfits. Thank you for allowing me into your lives!

As I look forward to 2016, I am excited and as always, a little anxious. As a jewelry designer, I always want to keep things fresh and new and unique. It can be a little daunting season after season to come up with something new and different. But the challenge is fun, so bring it on!

In 2016, I am adding some methods of metal working! The first, that I'm the most excited about is metal stamping! I tried a few pieces at shows at the end of last year and they were a big hit! I'm also experimenting with metal etching, enameling and riveting so I can layer pieces... stay tuned!!

Every year I say I'm going to do better at keeping up the website and while I haven't met that goal yet, I'm entering 2016 with a renewed commitment! Feel free to nudge me if you're not seeing new pieces from time to time!  For the next week I'm reorganizing my work space and then I'll take on updating the website.

Thanks again for being the most AWESOME customers anyone could ask for!

No comments :